- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
filter does not work show root category
10 years 10 months ago #223205
by danilo87
filter does not work show root category was created by danilo87
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.0 [1512011606]
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 33.0
hi
i have a problem with filter, i set id of menu and i set filter right but when i click on the filter button as the result show me root category, is if I write something in the text box is if I do not write anything
and under category show all products
filter does not work
you can see in the screen
help please
thanks for reply
sorry for english
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 33.0
hi
i have a problem with filter, i set id of menu and i set filter right but when i click on the filter button as the result show me root category, is if I write something in the text box is if I do not write anything
and under category show all products
filter does not work
you can see in the screen
help please
thanks for reply
sorry for english
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223228
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic filter does not work show root category
Hi,
From what I can see on your result page, the system thinks that your 303 menu item is a categories listing, not a products listing.
I would recommend to deactivate or delete it and create a new product listing menu item and set the id of that new menu item in your filter module.
From what I can see on your result page, the system thinks that your 303 menu item is a categories listing, not a products listing.
I would recommend to deactivate or delete it and create a new product listing menu item and set the id of that new menu item in your filter module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danilo87
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223292
by danilo87
Replied by danilo87 on topic filter does not work show root category
i did without success, even if i change item menu id, the result page is the same
i made a new menu, a new filter, a new filter module but nothing has changed
I tried to install hikashop without uninstall it but it's equal
i made a new menu, a new filter, a new filter module but nothing has changed
I tried to install hikashop without uninstall it but it's equal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223488
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic filter does not work show root category
Hi,
Could you provide a backend access and a link to your filter page so that we could reproduce the issue and check your HikaShop settings ?
Please include a link to this thread in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Could you provide a backend access and a link to your filter page so that we could reproduce the issue and check your HikaShop settings ?
Please include a link to this thread in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: danilo87
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223626
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic filter does not work show root category
Hi,
Thank you for your access. It's actually a bug that we fixed a few weeks ago but you had updated HikaShop before that and thus didn't get the patch in order to fix that. I've added the patch on your website and it's now working.
Thank you for your access. It's actually a bug that we fixed a few weeks ago but you had updated HikaShop before that and thus didn't get the patch in order to fix that. I've added the patch on your website and it's now working.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danilo87
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds