- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Issue with Custom Fields in the Bsckend
10 years 8 months ago #227903
by reders
Issue with Custom Fields in the Bsckend was created by reders
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
For some strange reason my custom fields options when I edit a product are no longer there.
I noticed that if I unpublish them in Display > Custom Fields, and then republish them, they have still disappeared from the Edit Product Page.
Any idea on how to fix this bug? I have already updated to the latest version but this didn't fix it.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi,
For some strange reason my custom fields options when I edit a product are no longer there.
I noticed that if I unpublish them in Display > Custom Fields, and then republish them, they have still disappeared from the Edit Product Page.
Any idea on how to fix this bug? I have already updated to the latest version but this didn't fix it.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227907
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Issue with Custom Fields in the Bsckend
Hi,
In the settings of the custom fields do you have added display restrictions ?
On categories, or products or something else ?
Please give us a screenshot of a custom field with the problem.
In the settings of the custom fields do you have added display restrictions ?
On categories, or products or something else ?
Please give us a screenshot of a custom field with the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229066
by reders
Replied by reders on topic Issue with Custom Fields in the Bsckend
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I think when I updated Hikashop it detached my custom fields options from being associated with any categories.
I just changed this and the issue was fixed.
Thanks for the reply. I think when I updated Hikashop it detached my custom fields options from being associated with any categories.
I just changed this and the issue was fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds