- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
How to make filters responsive
10 years 6 months ago #233092
by omkar123
How to make filters responsive was created by omkar123
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
I am running on hikashop business and joomla 3.4 template. I managed to make no of products in a row to change according to screen size but the filters overlap each others field. How do I make filters responsive So that they look good on mobiles
I am running on hikashop business and joomla 3.4 template. I managed to make no of products in a row to change according to screen size but the filters overlap each others field. How do I make filters responsive So that they look good on mobiles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to make filters responsive
Hi,
It depends on how you configured them. Please provide a link to the page so that we can analyze the situation.
It depends on how you configured them. Please provide a link to the page so that we can analyze the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233663
by omkar123
Replied by omkar123 on topic How to make filters responsive
Here is the URL
www.sheenmobility.co.uk/our-products/cat...d,-surrey,-london-sw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233713
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to make filters responsive
Hi,
I see the issue. Change the CSS:
#hikashop_filter_main {
width: 100% !important;
}
to:
.hikashop_filter_main {
width: 100% !important;
}
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop and that will make them switch to one column automatically on small screen devices.
I see the issue. Change the CSS:
#hikashop_filter_main {
width: 100% !important;
}
to:
.hikashop_filter_main {
width: 100% !important;
}
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop and that will make them switch to one column automatically on small screen devices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: omkar123
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds