- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
customising filter module
10 years 4 months ago #240680
by Bower
customising filter module was created by Bower
-- url of the page with the problem -- : working locally
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 46.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi
I want to customise the filter module and make it into an accordion - was wondering where I could find the relevant file to do this myself?
Can only find the following code in the template override
so I need to know where $html can be found!
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 46.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi
I want to customise the filter module and make it into an accordion - was wondering where I could find the relevant file to do this myself?
Can only find the following code in the template override
Code:
<div class="hikashop_filter_module">
<?php echo $html;?>
<div style="clear:both;"></div>
</div>
so I need to know where $html can be found!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customising filter module
Hi,
It's the file "filter" that you want to edit via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop.
It's the file "filter" that you want to edit via the menu Display>Views of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240874
by Bower
Replied by Bower on topic customising filter module
Ok - I got that!
Now I think I'm looking for the actual code which renders the checkboxes
I want to be able to add some css classes to the following span tags in the output and to delete the <br>
Thanks
Now I think I'm looking for the actual code which renders the checkboxes
Code:
<?php echo '<div class="hikashop_filter_'.$filters[$count]->filter_namekey.'">'.$html[$count].'</div>'; ?>
I want to be able to add some css classes to the following span tags in the output and to delete the <br>
Code:
<div class="hikashop_filter_Country_1">
<span class="hikashop_filter_title">Country</span>
<br>
<span id="filter_values_container_Country_1_module_100" class="filter_values_container">
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240887
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic customising filter module
Hi,
In that case you would have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
But I don't see why you want to do that ?
There are already classes on them, so I would rather recommend to adapt your CSS to use these classes. That way, you wouldn't loose your extra classes in that file each time you update HikaShop.
In that case you would have to edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
But I don't see why you want to do that ?
There are already classes on them, so I would rather recommend to adapt your CSS to use these classes. That way, you wouldn't loose your extra classes in that file each time you update HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds