Skip to main content

Issue with Filters

More
10 years 1 month ago #248489 by Bower
Issue with Filters was created by Bower
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome v.52

I have an issue with filters.

I have Countries and within the Countries I have Regions.
I have set up filters for the Countries and a filter for each of the regions. They have all been set to be dynamic.
The filter's functionality works how I would like it to but I want to be able to hide the regions that are not relevant to the specific country selected.

I was hoping to add some php code to show the regions depending on the country selected but I can't find where to put this.

Is there a better way of going about this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #248490 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with Filters
Hi,

If you turn on the auto submit setting of the countries filter, when you select the country, the page will refresh with only the regions corresponding to the country selected since the regions filter is set to be dynamic and thus will only contains the regions of the products on the listing which is now filtered to only the products of the country selected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum