- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
surface calculation
8 years 11 months ago #280739
by denharry
surface calculation was created by denharry
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gebroedersverheyen.shop/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.8
How do I perform a Surface calculation and this in a filter so I can know how many pieces a customer needs.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.8
How do I perform a Surface calculation and this in a filter so I can know how many pieces a customer needs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic surface calculation
Hi,
Please provide more information, like an example with a product, so that we can better understand what you're trying to achieve.
Please provide more information, like an example with a product, so that we can better understand what you're trying to achieve.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280753
by denharry
Replied by denharry on topic surface calculation
Someting like
www.isolatiehal.be/
A customer can enter his surfave and then calculate how much plates it needs
A customer can enter his surfave and then calculate how much plates it needs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic surface calculation
Hi,
Ok, I see.
There is no such system. That would require some customization.
I would recommend adding that surface input directly to the filter view file, developing a small hikashop plugin to add a filter on the products if necessary (it doesn't actually seem to filter anything as I still see all the products on that link), and customize the product display block (listing_img_title, or listing_img_desc view file) to take the value entered in the input for the display of the prices of the products.
If you're not a developer yourself, you can contact our partners for such custom job:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Ok, I see.
There is no such system. That would require some customization.
I would recommend adding that surface input directly to the filter view file, developing a small hikashop plugin to add a filter on the products if necessary (it doesn't actually seem to filter anything as I still see all the products on that link), and customize the product display block (listing_img_title, or listing_img_desc view file) to take the value entered in the input for the display of the prices of the products.
If you're not a developer yourself, you can contact our partners for such custom job:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #280807
by denharry
Replied by denharry on topic surface calculation
Hello,
Thx
I will contact them
Thx
I will contact them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds