- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 2
Multi-value Filters
8 years 8 months ago #285527
by jtquinto
Multi-value Filters was created by jtquinto
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
I'm trying to set up a multi-value filter (e.g. Shoe Size), but I can't seem to make it work.
Whenever a value is selected, the filter is automatically submitted (that works) but the original list of values do not show up, such that it's not possible to choose a 2nd value after making the initial filter value selection.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?
This is what I have in the Filter settings:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
I'm trying to set up a multi-value filter (e.g. Shoe Size), but I can't seem to make it work.
Whenever a value is selected, the filter is automatically submitted (that works) but the original list of values do not show up, such that it's not possible to choose a 2nd value after making the initial filter value selection.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?
This is what I have in the Filter settings:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multi-value Filters
Hi,
You should choose "checkbox" in the type. That should allow you to select several values.
You should choose "checkbox" in the type. That should allow you to select several values.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #285574
by jtquinto
Replied by jtquinto on topic Multi-value Filters
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by jtquinto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285575
by jtquinto
Replied by jtquinto on topic Multi-value Filters
Ok. I think I found out how to make it work. I set "Deletable Filter" to "No", and now I'm able to select multiple items from the filter list items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds