- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Double displaying.
8 years 6 months ago #290838
by SuX
Double displaying. was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I added the Filters (through Hikashop Display Panel):
Brand
Colour
Size
Then set the Hikashop filter Module (name: Filter) and selected the filter Brand, Color, Size.
But I noticed there are two filter:
A "Module filter module" that I can disabled/enabled and a permanent enabled filer (name: Filters) embedded in Hikashop but impossible to disabled and with a poor management
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I added the Filters (through Hikashop Display Panel):
Brand
Colour
Size
Then set the Hikashop filter Module (name: Filter) and selected the filter Brand, Color, Size.
But I noticed there are two filter:
A "Module filter module" that I can disabled/enabled and a permanent enabled filer (name: Filters) embedded in Hikashop but impossible to disabled and with a poor management
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #290853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Double displaying.
Hi,
It is possible to disable it. Just turn off the "filters" display setting of your menu item and the filters won't be displayed at the top of the listing.
It is possible to disable it. Just turn off the "filters" display setting of your menu item and the filters won't be displayed at the top of the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds