- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
Duplicate filter
- motocasionweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #300181
by motocasionweb
Duplicate filter was created by motocasionweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi! I created two filters and when they search and don't find anything show a duplicate of themselves. Attach a picture.
Thanks.
Regards.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hi! I created two filters and when they search and don't find anything show a duplicate of themselves. Attach a picture.
Thanks.
Regards.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by motocasionweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #300188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Duplicate filter
Hi,
Can you check if you have the same issue with the default template of Joomla activated instead of your template ?
I'm thinking it might be linked to a view override of your template as we're not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Can you check if you have the same issue with the default template of Joomla activated instead of your template ?
I'm thinking it might be linked to a view override of your template as we're not able to reproduce the problem on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds