- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
hikashop_contact_form
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago #327632
by wrina iamwe
hikashop_contact_form was created by wrina iamwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
community.advancn.org/merchant-dashboard/advancn
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
Hello,
I would like to remove the border from around the name of vendors (see pic) within the contact form.
I have altered css for my template -- which does not work (see pic).
Where is the file located and the approximate line I need edit.
Thank you for your help
Wrina
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
Hello,
I would like to remove the border from around the name of vendors (see pic) within the contact form.
I have altered css for my template -- which does not work (see pic).
Where is the file located and the approximate line I need edit.
Thank you for your help
Wrina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327642
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_contact_form
Hi,
That means that your template is not loading the CSS file for the "component" tmpl display mode (sued for popups).
So you have two options:
- you contact your template provider to check on the situation so that they can tell you what to do so that you custom CSS is properly loaded in popups.
- instead of adding CSS, you edit the file "contact" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and remove the fieldset tag from the view.
That means that your template is not loading the CSS file for the "component" tmpl display mode (sued for popups).
So you have two options:
- you contact your template provider to check on the situation so that they can tell you what to do so that you custom CSS is properly loaded in popups.
- instead of adding CSS, you edit the file "contact" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and remove the fieldset tag from the view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds