Skip to main content

Discount on different Category

More
13 years 1 month ago #119283 by kchahine
How do I apply different discounts on different categories? It does not seem to be that obvious!
Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119297 by Jerome
Hi,

You can select only one category for the discount. But there is an option in order to select a category and his children.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119362 by kchahine
I am aware that I can create different discounts. My question is: am I able to apply different discounts to different categories? and how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119379 by Jerome
Hi,

I don't understand your question.
When you create a discount, you can select a category where the discount will be applied.

You can create several discount and each discount can be applied on one single category.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135836 by slipperyman
Does this Apply to the free version? Cause I can't find a place to select a category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135853 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Note that the category restriction is only available through commercial versions of Hikashop.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum