- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
13 years 1 month ago #119642
by esses
Is there a way to accept multiple coupons? was created by esses
Hello,
Is there a way to have hikashop accept multiple coupon codes?
Our coupons are restricted to specific products. If we are running a soar on 3 products they would have different coupon codes as each one may be a different deal.
However currently as soon as one coupon is entered the box for entering a new code is gone. I can only delete the first coupon .... Not add a second (or third) one.
Is there a way to have hikashop accept multiple coupon codes?
Our coupons are restricted to specific products. If we are running a soar on 3 products they would have different coupon codes as each one may be a different deal.
However currently as soon as one coupon is entered the box for entering a new code is gone. I can only delete the first coupon .... Not add a second (or third) one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119656
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Hi,
There is no multi coupon support for now in HikaShop and no easy way to add it. It's on our todo list but not a priority for the short term.
There is no multi coupon support for now in HikaShop and no easy way to add it. It's on our todo list but not a priority for the short term.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119700
by esses
. That's disappointing. Especially with the popularity of voucher based marketing like groupon, living social etc.
Are there any known extensions that might help out here?
Replied by esses on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Are there any known extensions that might help out here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119704
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Not that I know of.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 7 months ago #145824
by ballonsportclub
Replied by ballonsportclub on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Hi!
I've found this 6 month old thread while searching for a way to allow more than one coupon on checkout.
Since there is no "multiple coupon option" even in latest HikaShop Version, i suspect (and hope) it's still on the todo list :whistle:
I've already thought about implementing it by myself, but this is far away from only changing some template overrides. I suspect it would end up in heavy code changes with the consequence of getting trouble while applying further updates of HikaShop.
So it's up to you!
Maybe one of the HikaShop team members could take a quick look at the roadmap when the "multiple coupons option" is planned, because I desperately need this function... or at least a reliable statement for my boss when he can expect this feature.
Thanks in advance!
Michael
PS: Even after changing most of checkout and Product templates to fulfill the requirements of German law, I'm still happy with my decision to use HikaShop, because it really offers nearly* everything I need.
*=see above :woohoo:
I've found this 6 month old thread while searching for a way to allow more than one coupon on checkout.
Since there is no "multiple coupon option" even in latest HikaShop Version, i suspect (and hope) it's still on the todo list :whistle:
I've already thought about implementing it by myself, but this is far away from only changing some template overrides. I suspect it would end up in heavy code changes with the consequence of getting trouble while applying further updates of HikaShop.
So it's up to you!
Maybe one of the HikaShop team members could take a quick look at the roadmap when the "multiple coupons option" is planned, because I desperately need this function... or at least a reliable statement for my boss when he can expect this feature.
Thanks in advance!
Michael
PS: Even after changing most of checkout and Product templates to fulfill the requirements of German law, I'm still happy with my decision to use HikaShop, because it really offers nearly* everything I need.
*=see above :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145869
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Hi,
I just checked, and yes it's still on our TODO list as many other things
Actually we can't give a date, and as you said it's more difficult than a template override
It can potentially be developed as a plugin, so you can post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
This can be a faster way to have this feature, or send us a request via the contact form to have a quote.
I just checked, and yes it's still on our TODO list as many other things
Actually we can't give a date, and as you said it's more difficult than a template override
It can potentially be developed as a plugin, so you can post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
This can be a faster way to have this feature, or send us a request via the contact form to have a quote.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225493
by yepyep
Replied by yepyep on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Hello,
Any progress with the multiple coupon option during checkout?
Any progress with the multiple coupon option during checkout?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #225510
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?
Hi,
You can use the integration of AWOcoupon to handle many coupons on the checkout:
awodev.com/products
You can use the integration of AWOcoupon to handle many coupons on the checkout:
awodev.com/products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds