- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Discount being applied twice!
- djmelville
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129790
by djmelville
Discount being applied twice! was created by djmelville
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message No error message seen
I have a simple discount set up to give a 20% discount when a customer orders 5 items or more totaling $300 or more. It works absolutely fine in testing. However, I recently had a customer place an order of 5 items totaling $300, and the discount they received was $108 when it should have only been $60 for a final total of $240. But somehow the discount is being applied twice. ($300 less 20% = $240) less 20% = $192. I tested it again, and it's still doing it correctly, but somehow in the checkout/process the discount is being applied a second time, and obviously that is not correct.
I have a screen shot attached to show how the discount is set up.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message No error message seen
I have a simple discount set up to give a 20% discount when a customer orders 5 items or more totaling $300 or more. It works absolutely fine in testing. However, I recently had a customer place an order of 5 items totaling $300, and the discount they received was $108 when it should have only been $60 for a final total of $240. But somehow the discount is being applied twice. ($300 less 20% = $240) less 20% = $192. I tested it again, and it's still doing it correctly, but somehow in the checkout/process the discount is being applied a second time, and obviously that is not correct.
I have a screen shot attached to show how the discount is set up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129808
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount being applied twice!
Hi,
You maybe have more than one discount applied to your order so can you check and show us a list of your discounts through some screenshots ?
Also you should check the Apply discounts option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'->'Taxes'"
You maybe have more than one discount applied to your order so can you check and show us a list of your discounts through some screenshots ?
Also you should check the Apply discounts option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'->'Taxes'"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djmelville
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #129864
by djmelville
Replied by djmelville on topic Discount being applied twice!
This is the only discount I have configured (see attached, and see previous attachment for details).
I have attached a screen shot of the taxes configuration; it is set to apply discounts Before taxes (see attached).
I have attached a screen shot of the taxes configuration; it is set to apply discounts Before taxes (see attached).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129889
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Discount being applied twice!
Ok, so can I do some tests through your website so that I can reproduce and understand the issue that you are having ? I'll just need a test account and a link to one of the products of the "Leadership Academy" category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djmelville
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130136
by djmelville
Replied by djmelville on topic Discount being applied twice!
I sent you a private message regarding this ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds