Skip to main content

How to round up the amount of the cart

More
12 years 10 months ago #133264 by donhesso
-- HikaShop Essential version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14

Hi

Where do I have to set the rules of rounding the Prices or the total amount of the cart when I use a Discount of 15%? The currency in my shop is Swiss Francs CHF and we have to round up of 0.05 CHF. When Î use a Discount of 15% the cart appears like 28.72 CHF. But i want the shop to round up to 28.75 CHF.

Where in the adminstration or configuration can I do this? I believe that the rounding roule is aktually set to 0.01 instead of 0.05.

Thanks for your help..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133299 by nicolas
Hi,

There is actually no setting for that. You can only configure the number of decimals for the rounding by editing your currency via the menu System>Currencies. There is no option to configure rounding by 5 cent increments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum