- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Site-wide 50% discount by discount code
- betterlife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #133735
by betterlife
Site-wide 50% discount by discount code was created by betterlife
running latest version of business plugin. Joomla 2.2
How can I create a store-wide discount? There doesn't seem to be any way to select the entire store to apply the discount to, nor choose multiple categories.
I did some reading here in the forum and saw one fix suggested, so I created two new unpublished categories called AAU and Academy for the discounted products, but how do I get the products filed into all three categories (2 discount groups and the main category in the store for that product)? Do I have to do it one at a time??? I checked out mass actions but couldn't see how to apply it to this need.
Thank you.
How can I create a store-wide discount? There doesn't seem to be any way to select the entire store to apply the discount to, nor choose multiple categories.
I did some reading here in the forum and saw one fix suggested, so I created two new unpublished categories called AAU and Academy for the discounted products, but how do I get the products filed into all three categories (2 discount groups and the main category in the store for that product)? Do I have to do it one at a time??? I checked out mass actions but couldn't see how to apply it to this need.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Site-wide 50% discount by discount code
It's way simpler than that. Simply do not set any product or any category to your discount, and it will apply to everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134302
by lkbackus
Replied by lkbackus on topic Site-wide 50% discount by discount code
is there a way to do a site-wide discount where the buyer does not have to input a code? i.e. markdown the whole store
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134324
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Site-wide 50% discount by discount code
Hi,
You can create a coupon, and in the options of that coupon just enable the option "Auto load in cart if possible".
You can create a coupon, and in the options of that coupon just enable the option "Auto load in cart if possible".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds