- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon doesnt work.
12 years 9 months ago #136072
by nfc
Coupon doesnt work. was created by nfc
-- url of the page with the problem -- : I can give the URL and temporary backend account to support if neccessary.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, IE11 & Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
i can't get the coupons to work: The coupon input field is integrated in the checkout process. A coupon code is activated. If I enter the code during checkout nothing happens. After the first attempt the input field for the code still remains within the checkout page. After the second attempt it disappears without showing new prices at the basket. Even if I enter a non-existent code nothing happens. No "wrong code" or something like that.
Please help, I have no more ideas
I can send a temporary backend admin login to support if needed.
By the way, discount works fine but I need coupons badly.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, IE11 & Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi,
i can't get the coupons to work: The coupon input field is integrated in the checkout process. A coupon code is activated. If I enter the code during checkout nothing happens. After the first attempt the input field for the code still remains within the checkout page. After the second attempt it disappears without showing new prices at the basket. Even if I enter a non-existent code nothing happens. No "wrong code" or something like that.
Please help, I have no more ideas
By the way, discount works fine but I need coupons badly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136098
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon doesnt work.
Hi,
I have just submit a patch in order to fix it.
Nicolas is currently building and sending a new package.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.3, it will fix the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
I have just submit a patch in order to fix it.
Nicolas is currently building and sending a new package.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.3, it will fix the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nfc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136171
by nfc
Replied by nfc on topic Coupon doesnt work.
Hi,
thank you for the super quick support.
Works fine for me now!
thank you for the super quick support.
Works fine for me now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #155725
by Genusskanzlei
Replied by Genusskanzlei on topic Coupon doesnt work.
Hi!
My Coupon doesn't work either. I have tried everything possible with no luck.
I downloaded HikaShop Business back on December 8th, 2013. I see that you recommend to re-download the package, but I don't get any possibility to do this without paying again. Please let me know how I should proceed. This is the only functionally stopping me to go live with my web shop.
Thanks in advance for the help!
My Coupon doesn't work either. I have tried everything possible with no luck.
I downloaded HikaShop Business back on December 8th, 2013. I see that you recommend to re-download the package, but I don't get any possibility to do this without paying again. Please let me know how I should proceed. This is the only functionally stopping me to go live with my web shop.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155737
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon doesnt work.
Hi,
This was a temporary issue on the 2.2.3.
So just update and it will work.
Your access to updates is valid for 1 year after your purchase and yours is still valid until December 8th, 2014.
You can get the latest version via the menu Your account>Your subscriptions.
This was a temporary issue on the 2.2.3.
So just update and it will work.
Your access to updates is valid for 1 year after your purchase and yours is still valid until December 8th, 2014.
You can get the latest version via the menu Your account>Your subscriptions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155800
by Genusskanzlei
Replied by Genusskanzlei on topic Coupon doesnt work.
I upgraded to the latest version, however, the Coupon is not working right 
First, it will not be removed from my checkout when I click "delete", even thought I do the the system messages saying it was removed.
Second, if my shopping cart is less of the value of my Coupon, it anyway displays the full value of the Coupon instead of the value that will be applied according to value the amount of my products. I hope to make my self clear
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
First, it will not be removed from my checkout when I click "delete", even thought I do the the system messages saying it was removed.
Second, if my shopping cart is less of the value of my Coupon, it anyway displays the full value of the Coupon instead of the value that will be applied according to value the amount of my products. I hope to make my self clear
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Genusskanzlei.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155883
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupon doesnt work.
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it's working fine, can you give us a link to your website and one of your coupon code so that we can directly test it ?
I just tested it on my end and it's working fine, can you give us a link to your website and one of your coupon code so that we can directly test it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #155993
by Genusskanzlei
Replied by Genusskanzlei on topic Coupon doesnt work.
I just sent you a private message. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156263
by Genusskanzlei
Replied by Genusskanzlei on topic Coupon doesnt work.
Hi Mohamed!
We did some changes in the settings for the Coupon and now it works!
Sorry for the trouble!
We did some changes in the settings for the Coupon and now it works!
Sorry for the trouble!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds