- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Apply coupon when number of items is 12
- luciano991
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #138729
by luciano991
Apply coupon when number of items is 12 was created by luciano991
paulagottlieb.com/store/cards-barns
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25
No error message.
I am very sorry to have posted this but I couldn't find the solution elesewhere. I did figure out how to make a coupon though. Our cards sell for $3.50 apiece but I want to offer a $6 coupon at checkout if the number of items is 12 or greater.
Thanks,
Mark
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25
No error message.
I am very sorry to have posted this but I couldn't find the solution elesewhere. I did figure out how to make a coupon though. Our cards sell for $3.50 apiece but I want to offer a $6 coupon at checkout if the number of items is 12 or greater.
Thanks,
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138804
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Apply coupon when number of items is 12
Hi,
You can create a coupon via the menu Order > Discounts, select "coupon" for the type " and set the minimum number of products to "12".
You can create a coupon via the menu Order > Discounts, select "coupon" for the type " and set the minimum number of products to "12".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds