- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
My checkout does not have an 'enter your coupon'
12 years 8 months ago #138932
by meady100
My checkout does not have an 'enter your coupon' was created by meady100
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.melatoninznse.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop_essential_2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 12.2.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest build
Hi there can somebody help please? My site checkout does not have an 'enter your coupon' field. I have looked in the backend to try to enable one via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" as I saw in another post but I do not see an applicable or appropriate option there to enable a coupon entry field. To clarify - I have made a coupon code, but I cannot make a blank field at the point of checkout to enable a customer to use the code. Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop_essential_2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 12.2.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest build
Hi there can somebody help please? My site checkout does not have an 'enter your coupon' field. I have looked in the backend to try to enable one via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" as I saw in another post but I do not see an applicable or appropriate option there to enable a coupon entry field. To clarify - I have made a coupon code, but I cannot make a blank field at the point of checkout to enable a customer to use the code. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138935
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic My checkout does not have an 'enter your coupon'
Hi,
You need to have the "coupon" view in your checkout workflow option of the configuration. You can drag&drop it to the other views to gt it. It should actually already be there by default unless you removed it.
You need to have the "coupon" view in your checkout workflow option of the configuration. You can drag&drop it to the other views to gt it. It should actually already be there by default unless you removed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meady100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138953
by meady100
Replied by meady100 on topic My checkout does not have an 'enter your coupon'
Thanks! This worked perfectly!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds