- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon not working with minimum number of products
- ahmedhabib
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #139611
by ahmedhabib
Coupon not working with minimum number of products was created by ahmedhabib
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The coupon you entered cannot be used for less than 2 products in your cart
Hi,
1:
My client wants discounts like below.
10 or more products get a 10% discount, 50 or more get a 20%
2:
I set a cupon and put the minimum value as 2 in "Minimum number of products".
But while checkout with 2 and more products it shows "The coupon you entered cannot be used for less than 2 products in your cart".
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The coupon you entered cannot be used for less than 2 products in your cart
Hi,
1:
My client wants discounts like below.
10 or more products get a 10% discount, 50 or more get a 20%
2:
I set a cupon and put the minimum value as 2 in "Minimum number of products".
But while checkout with 2 and more products it shows "The coupon you entered cannot be used for less than 2 products in your cart".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139626
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupon not working with minimum number of products
Hi,
The solution will just be to create a 10% coupon with a "Minimum number of products" option set to 10, and a 20% coupon with a "Minimum number of products" option set to 50
The solution will just be to create a 10% coupon with a "Minimum number of products" option set to 10, and a 20% coupon with a "Minimum number of products" option set to 50
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182402
by huwhuw
Replied by huwhuw on topic Coupon not working with minimum number of products
Hika 2.3.4 Essential J3.3.6
Hi I am having an issue Minimum number of products is being ignored.
I think its a bug because it only happens when I copied the Coupon codes - the discounts applied were pretty random.
When i setup the coupons again manually they worked fine .
Hi I am having an issue Minimum number of products is being ignored.
I think its a bug because it only happens when I copied the Coupon codes - the discounts applied were pretty random.
When i setup the coupons again manually they worked fine .
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by huwhuw. Reason: version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #182404
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Coupon not working with minimum number of products
Hello,
Firstly can you show me through some screenshots :
- how did you configured your coupons and the products that are on your cart
- what do you have in your cart during your checkout process
Thanks.
Firstly can you show me through some screenshots :
- how did you configured your coupons and the products that are on your cart
- what do you have in your cart during your checkout process
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huwhuw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182645
by huwhuw
Replied by huwhuw on topic Coupon not working with minimum number of products
I fixed it by manually creating each Coupon.
If I made one coupon then used the copy function to make 2 more coupons then adjusted their values (based on order quantity) the copied coupons didn't work properly e.g say original coupon was for 10% discount on 10 products - copy it twice, make the second copied one 20% discount on min of 20 products - make the third copied one 30% discount on min of 30 products.
When you test in the frontend the coupons don't work as you would expect. e.g. you could select 14 products and it would randomly apply a 30% discount.
In the end i binned all the coupons an I fixed it by manually creating each Coupon. Working perfect.
Like I say you should test to see if there is a bug in the copy function for coupons.
If I made one coupon then used the copy function to make 2 more coupons then adjusted their values (based on order quantity) the copied coupons didn't work properly e.g say original coupon was for 10% discount on 10 products - copy it twice, make the second copied one 20% discount on min of 20 products - make the third copied one 30% discount on min of 30 products.
When you test in the frontend the coupons don't work as you would expect. e.g. you could select 14 products and it would randomly apply a 30% discount.
In the end i binned all the coupons an I fixed it by manually creating each Coupon. Working perfect.
Like I say you should test to see if there is a bug in the copy function for coupons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds