- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon of 10.00€ every 100,00€ spent. How to?
- claudiomurru
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #143047
by claudiomurru
Coupon of 10.00€ every 100,00€ spent. How to? was created by claudiomurru
Hi. 
I'm sorry for my english.
I've Hikashop in my Joomla Site and I want to create a coupon of 10€ every 100€ spent in my online store.
For example, if I would spent 350.58€ the total should be 320.58€.
I create a code coupon of 10€ but if the customer inserts the code coupon, in a total of 350.58€ the coupon reduce the total price to 340.58€ instead of 320.58€.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much.
Claudio Murru,
Italy.
I'm sorry for my english.
I've Hikashop in my Joomla Site and I want to create a coupon of 10€ every 100€ spent in my online store.
For example, if I would spent 350.58€ the total should be 320.58€.
I create a code coupon of 10€ but if the customer inserts the code coupon, in a total of 350.58€ the coupon reduce the total price to 340.58€ instead of 320.58€.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much.
Claudio Murru,
Italy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143134
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon of 10.00€ every 100,00€ spent. How to?
Hi,
There is no option to create a coupon which price increases by 10 euros every 100 euros.
If you create a coupon with a price of 10 euros, it will be 10 euros regardless of the amount of the order.
If you create a coupon with a percentage of 10%, then its amount will increase with the total amount of the order (10 euros for 100 euros, 20 euros for 200 euros, but also 35.06 euros for 350.58 euros).
A third potential option is to create several coupons (with different coupon codes) like that:
price of 10 euros and minimum price of 100 euros
price of 20 euros and minimum price of 200 euros
...etc...
There is no option to create a coupon which price increases by 10 euros every 100 euros.
If you create a coupon with a price of 10 euros, it will be 10 euros regardless of the amount of the order.
If you create a coupon with a percentage of 10%, then its amount will increase with the total amount of the order (10 euros for 100 euros, 20 euros for 200 euros, but also 35.06 euros for 350.58 euros).
A third potential option is to create several coupons (with different coupon codes) like that:
price of 10 euros and minimum price of 100 euros
price of 20 euros and minimum price of 200 euros
...etc...
The following user(s) said Thank You: claudiomurru
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds