- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Minimum number of products not working correctly
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #143133
by wensline
Minimum number of products not working correctly was created by wensline
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.sems-sieraden.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 (Essential)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Several
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I seem to have a problem with a coupon. Here's the idea.
I have a certain product category in which I like to apply a discount when I customer buys 4 or more items.
Therefor I have created a coupon with a flat amount, I have selected the category and set the "Minimum number o products" to 4. (see screenshot)
However, the coupon is already given to the customer when the second items is added to the basket.
The restriction of the "Minimum products" isn't shown in the over dashboard.
Can you help me out here ?
Thanks in advance.
Arthur
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3 (Essential)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Several
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I seem to have a problem with a coupon. Here's the idea.
I have a certain product category in which I like to apply a discount when I customer buys 4 or more items.
Therefor I have created a coupon with a flat amount, I have selected the category and set the "Minimum number o products" to 4. (see screenshot)
However, the coupon is already given to the customer when the second items is added to the basket.
The restriction of the "Minimum products" isn't shown in the over dashboard.
Can you help me out here ?
Thanks in advance.
Arthur
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by wensline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143191
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi,
Can you give me a link to one of your discounted product so that I can directly test it ?
.
Thank you.
Can you give me a link to one of your discounted product so that I can directly test it ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143316
by wensline
Replied by wensline on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi,
Since this shop is operational I have change the discount to 0.01 cent.
This discount applies to all products in the categorie "Tekstbanden"
www.sems-sieraden.nl/index.php/tekstbanden
It should apply when 4 or more items are added to the basket. You will see that the discount will be shown after the second article.
regards,
Arthur
Since this shop is operational I have change the discount to 0.01 cent.
This discount applies to all products in the categorie "Tekstbanden"
www.sems-sieraden.nl/index.php/tekstbanden
It should apply when 4 or more items are added to the basket. You will see that the discount will be shown after the second article.
regards,
Arthur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #143450
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi,
I think that using the last Hikashop version (2.3.0) will probably solve your issue, so you should use the contact form so that we can directly give it to you before the next release.
I think that using the last Hikashop version (2.3.0) will probably solve your issue, so you should use the contact form so that we can directly give it to you before the next release.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143556
by wensline
Replied by wensline on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi Mohamed,
The email was sent using the contact form. Hopefully version 2.3.0 will solve my issue.
I will update this thread after I have received the new version.
Best regards,
Arthur
The email was sent using the contact form. Hopefully version 2.3.0 will solve my issue.
I will update this thread after I have received the new version.
Best regards,
Arthur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143744
by wensline
Replied by wensline on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi,
I have installed the new version, unfortunately this didn't solve the issue.
The discount is still granted after the second product.
Any other ideas ?
Arthur
I have installed the new version, unfortunately this didn't solve the issue.
The discount is still granted after the second product.
Any other ideas ?
Arthur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143879
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi Arthur,
I tried on a demo website and it's actually working fine.
Could you try to create a new coupon (just in case)?
I tried on a demo website and it's actually working fine.
Could you try to create a new coupon (just in case)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144154
by wensline
Replied by wensline on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi,
I have deleted the first coupon, and created a new one.
Unfortunaly the same issue.
What I find strange is that in the overview screen, where all coupons and discounts are shown, there's a column "Restrictions".
I would expect that my restriction of "Minimum number of products" would be shown there, but as you can see in the first screenshots, this isn't shown.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Arthur
I have deleted the first coupon, and created a new one.
Unfortunaly the same issue.
What I find strange is that in the overview screen, where all coupons and discounts are shown, there's a column "Restrictions".
I would expect that my restriction of "Minimum number of products" would be shown there, but as you can see in the first screenshots, this isn't shown.
Hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Arthur
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144330
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Minimum number of products not working correctly
Hi Arthur,
It's normal that the restriction isn't displayed here. Could you try to update to our last version (2.3.0) by downloading it on our website? It might help a bit. Also, I'd like to see what's stored in your database (the hikashop_discount table) so we could be sure the coupon is not issue (and that the problem come from the moment it's loaded).
If you have the time, trying on the demo website with a fresh install of Hikashop could help. It would mean that the issue is strictly restricted to your website and we'll focus on that.
It's normal that the restriction isn't displayed here. Could you try to update to our last version (2.3.0) by downloading it on our website? It might help a bit. Also, I'd like to see what's stored in your database (the hikashop_discount table) so we could be sure the coupon is not issue (and that the problem come from the moment it's loaded).
If you have the time, trying on the demo website with a fresh install of Hikashop could help. It would mean that the issue is strictly restricted to your website and we'll focus on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds