- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
up to 3 Products from one Category get Coupon
- idh-webdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #163507
by idh-webdesign
up to 3 Products from one Category get Coupon was created by idh-webdesign
Hi HikaShop,
First of all...wonderfull work. This is the one and only Shop Component for Joomla.
I have a problem and can´t find a solution for that in the forum.
I am searching for a way to get
automatic coupon when a client put 3 or more products from 1 category in the cart.
I have allready tried some things like playing around in the scripts and database but cant find a way to handle this.
What be awsome to get some help and hope i haven´t double post this topic.
Best Regards
Chriss
First of all...wonderfull work. This is the one and only Shop Component for Joomla.
I have a problem and can´t find a solution for that in the forum.
I am searching for a way to get
automatic coupon when a client put 3 or more products from 1 category in the cart.
I have allready tried some things like playing around in the scripts and database but cant find a way to handle this.
What be awsome to get some help and hope i haven´t double post this topic.
Best Regards
Chriss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- idh-webdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #163515
by idh-webdesign
Replied by idh-webdesign on topic up to 3 Products from one Category get Coupon
Sorry, i´ve found the solution after 3 days:)
it seems to me that the coupon code is just working correctly with one category and not subcategorys.
so i think now its working perfectly....
it seems to me that the coupon code is just working correctly with one category and not subcategorys.
so i think now its working perfectly....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds