Skip to main content

Coupon Code restrictions - how to?

More
12 years 2 days ago #173811 by seanhinckley
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19

I've searched the documentation and can't locate a topic related to this question. I have a paid subscription website (using OSE Membership) and I want to offer paid subscribers a 100% discount on products. I also have a FREE TRIAL subscription type which allows users to test use a subscription for 30 days. I need to be able to create a coupon code which allows PAID subscribers to obtain a free download but does not allow free trial subscribers to get free downloads. I can't find a way in Hikashop to create a coupon which will only function for paid subscribers. Right now everyone who is a registered user - regardless of type - gets a free download. Anyone got suggestions? Should I be asking OSE for support or is there a way to set this up through Hikashop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #173853 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't know how OSE memberships works, but I suppose that you can configure it so that customers will be added to a specific user group when they enter a subscription and be removed from it when it expires.
Then, in HikaShop, when you create your coupons/discounts with the Business edition, you can restrict then by user group thanks to the "access level" option.
That way, the discount/coupon will only work if the user is in the group of the subscription.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum