Skip to main content

Coupon issues wtih subscriptions

More
11 years 11 months ago #174554 by parker
-- HikaShop version -- : 233
-- Joomla version -- : 334
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Coupon is not valid

Hi'
I'm getting a coupon error when used with subscriptions. It works ok at check out. But the product page has a coupon code box that allows you to enter a coupon code before you get to check out. That's where I get the error. I supplied the link. You can try using coupon HALLOWEEN. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174593 by Xavier
Hi,

Please give us a screenshot of you coupons in the menu Orders > Discounts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174691 by parker
Here it is:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174706 by parker
Maybe this is better:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174889 by nicolas
Hi,

Coupons can only be entered during the checkout.
Creating a custom field on the product page won't make the system process the coupon.
So it's normal that it doesn't work.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175012 by parker
Nicolas-

i understand. However, I didn't create a custom field on the product page. It just showed up. It also appears in categories listing. I've provided the link in the following png:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175046 by parker
Nicolas-

Here's a screenshot of the product information in Hikashop. Note that there are TWO select boxes for subscription.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175032 by nicolas
Hi,

I check your page and the field is not a hikashop custom field. It seems to come from a subscription extension you have on your website.
Which one are you using ? What kind of integration are you using ? How did you configure it ? Is there an option to activate/deactivate the coupon system in the integration or the subscription extension ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175144 by parker
Thank you Nicolas -

Of course I'm using AkeebaSubs. I have no other coupon extensions installed.
I checked Akeedbasubs and there are no coupons setup their. I also searched plugins for "coupons" and there's nothing.

Did you notice in my screenshot of the product setup page there are two dropdown boxes for "Subscription Level"?

Thanks again for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175150 by parker
Nicolas -

I have two sites using Hikashop and Akeebasubs. Interestingly, one site is problem free but has older versions of Akeebasubs and Hikashop.

The problem free site has the following versions:
Hikashop 2.2.3
Akeebasubs 3.3.4

The site with the problem (the site we are discussing):
Hikashop 2.3.3
Akeebasubs 4.4.1

It seems that there is an issue with the latest version of Akeebasubs and Hikshop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175168 by nicolas
Hi,

Are you sure that you're using the first integration plugin that we provide for Akeeba subscriptions and not the second ?
The first one doesn't handle coupons and Akeeba Subscriptions has no code that I know of to insert such coupon field on the product page by itself so if you use the first plugin that we recommend on our Akeeba subscriptions integration page, you should not have that issue. If you have the second one, just disable it, you probably don't need it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175601 by parker
Nic-

I re-installed the 1st Akeebasubs hikashop plugin.Still the same problem. Here's a screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175626 by nicolas
Hi,

"Emiliano Bertoli" is the author of the second Akeeba Subscriptions HikaShop plugin which supports coupons from Akeeba Subscriptions.
So you're not using the first one. The first integration plugin available on www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...a-subscriptions.html has the author "Hikashop".
That second plugin you have on your screenshot should be disabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175724 by parker
Thanks Nic!

Still a small issue. How do I get rid of the "couponCode" box that is still showing on the product page? It doesn't do anything, but it's still there.

Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175925 by Xavier
Hi,

I think that you can disable it via the menu Display > Custom fields.
If not, so you can disable it via phpMyAdmin in the table "#__hikashop_field".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #190336 by Shope2
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem, I have akeeba subs installed, the correct plugin and on every subscription I have a coupon code field.
I've got coupons disabled on Akeeba subscriptions but this is still showing. Any ideas how to remove this?

As Akeeba isn't supported anymore apart from Emerald (Joomla 3 plugin only to integrate it with Hikashop) is there any other subscription extension that works with Hikashop? Any chance of Hikashop team adding a subscription extension?
Sara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #190586 by Xavier
Hi,

Another subscription component integrated with HikaShop is Emerald:
www.mintjoomla.com/download/joomla-3/ite...action-hikashop.html

But regarding the coupon issue, are you using the HikaShop checkout and not the Akeeba Subscriptions one ?
Please give one or more screenshot to illustrate the situation :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #190608 by Shope2
Hi,
This is the screenshot, the top subscriptions are non recurring hikashop products, the bottom subscriptions are hikashop products linked to akeeba subscriptions and PayPal recurring payments.

Emerald is no good for us it's Joomla 3 only and the site is 2.5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191311 by Shope2
Please can you help, really need to get a good subscription system up and running with subscriptions going through Hikashop, just running into problems with Akeeba and the coupon fields displaying even though they are not enabled.
Cannot use Emerald as it doesn't support Joomla 2.5.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191614 by nicolas
Hi,

The coupon field on your screenshot is not a coupon field. It's a custom item field that you created with the label "coupon".
Disable it via the menu Display>Custom fields if you don't want to display it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum