- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon codes ignored (nothing happens)
11 years 11 months ago #175853
by roffez
Coupon codes ignored (nothing happens) was created by roffez
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37.0.2062.120
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message shown
I have configured my checkout to show the "Add Coupon" field, and have configured a coupon code ("sound14") giving 20% off all products. The "Add Coupon" field shows up, but regardless of the coupon code entered the following happens when I click on "Add":
- The first click does nothing
- The second click proceeds to the next page
- The coupon is NEVER shown in the cart, and never applied.
- No error messages are displayed.
The only time when the coupon appears to work is if I have "Auto load in cart if possible" turned on; but that is not the final solution.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 37.0.2062.120
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message shown
I have configured my checkout to show the "Add Coupon" field, and have configured a coupon code ("sound14") giving 20% off all products. The "Add Coupon" field shows up, but regardless of the coupon code entered the following happens when I click on "Add":
- The first click does nothing
- The second click proceeds to the next page
- The coupon is NEVER shown in the cart, and never applied.
- No error messages are displayed.
The only time when the coupon appears to work is if I have "Auto load in cart if possible" turned on; but that is not the final solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175893
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon codes ignored (nothing happens)
Hi,
I see that you have Falang installed on your website. Please make sure that you have the latest version installed as the previous version (1.4.2 I think) had some bugs which could create such problem.
Also, please check that your Joomla template is able to display messages:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The system might not be able to add the coupon and display an error message but if the template doesn't display it then you don't see it.
Also, Could you do a screenshot of the options of your coupon ?
I see that you have Falang installed on your website. Please make sure that you have the latest version installed as the previous version (1.4.2 I think) had some bugs which could create such problem.
Also, please check that your Joomla template is able to display messages:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The system might not be able to add the coupon and display an error message but if the template doesn't display it then you don't see it.
Also, Could you do a screenshot of the options of your coupon ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176002
by roffez
Replied by roffez on topic Coupon codes ignored (nothing happens)
Great, upgrading FaLang solved the problem! (Never thought that this would be the problem -too far away)
Thank you very much for the lightning-speed support.
Thank you very much for the lightning-speed support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds