- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Discount price with badge won’t display
11 years 11 months ago #175878
by Garytait
Discount price with badge won’t display was created by Garytait
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi. I'll like to have a 20% discount price on all my products which is allocated under one category.
I ‘have created a discount item with a code and created a badge which is link to the discount, but I can get the discount to show up??
Steps I have taken:
The discount item is linked to my main category;
The badge item is linked to the main category and the discount item
The yes option under “Display badges” in my global configuration is set to yes.
Any other steps I must take in order for my discount price to show up ??
Please see the files attached
Hi. I'll like to have a 20% discount price on all my products which is allocated under one category.
I ‘have created a discount item with a code and created a badge which is link to the discount, but I can get the discount to show up??
Steps I have taken:
The discount item is linked to my main category;
The badge item is linked to the main category and the discount item
The yes option under “Display badges” in my global configuration is set to yes.
Any other steps I must take in order for my discount price to show up ??
Please see the files attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175880
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Discount price with badge won’t display
Hi,
Does your products directly in the category "Produkte" ?
Because your discount is not applied on the sub elements of the category, just the direct elements.
More than that, please check the value "quantity" of your badge.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-badge-listing.html
Regards,
Does your products directly in the category "Produkte" ?
Because your discount is not applied on the sub elements of the category, just the direct elements.
More than that, please check the value "quantity" of your badge.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...p-badge-listing.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds