- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Buy 2 get 1 free
11 years 9 months ago #182825
by karen_444
Buy 2 get 1 free was created by karen_444
Hi ! I am currently using an online e-commerce solution, but I would really like to use a full fonctional shopping cart like HikaShop. The problem is that my commerce really works well with the 'Buy 2 get 1 free' promotion, and for that to work, this promotion must be really evident to the customer and the best way to do that is to have two buttons, one for 'Buy it now' and the other 'Buy 2 get 1 free". Please see image in attachment. I also need to certain products a choice between two formats.
Please let me know if this is possible.
Please let me know if this is possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182842
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Buy 2 get 1 free
Hi,
We don't have options for that by default, but this can be possible via some view editions and a plugin to manage the price in cart based on the quantity added of the product.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
We don't have options for that by default, but this can be possible via some view editions and a plugin to manage the price in cart based on the quantity added of the product.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183014
by karen_444
Replied by karen_444 on topic Buy 2 get 1 free
Thanks for the reply !
But I am looking for a cart which has what I need is already implemented, because I am tired of spending hours and hours trying to change the css, without success, or with some.
But I am looking for a cart which has what I need is already implemented, because I am tired of spending hours and hours trying to change the css, without success, or with some.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185757
by karen_444
Replied by karen_444 on topic Buy 2 get 1 free
I would like to know if you know people who do custom code when we have special demands, such I the one I am looking for. I just discovered another shopping cart that have many partners and they just did a quote, which is great, but it will oblige me to go with Wordpress, instead of Joomla. So I am looking for the same service ! Please let me know who I can contact to give me a quote also. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185768
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Buy 2 get 1 free
Hello,
A solution can be to use that Joomla extension .
Note that you can for example post your request through the commercial jobs section
.
A solution can be to use that Joomla extension .
Note that you can for example post your request through the commercial jobs section
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185917
by karen_444
Replied by karen_444 on topic Buy 2 get 1 free
Thanks for the nice suggestions !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds