- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Cupon in order
11 years 9 months ago #182853
by ladeus
Cupon in order was created by ladeus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
how I can know that coupon has been applied? (not the amount)
Screenshot: awesomescreenshot.com/096405a201
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
how I can know that coupon has been applied? (not the amount)
Screenshot: awesomescreenshot.com/096405a201
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182857
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cupon in order
Hi,
I am sorry but I do not understand your question.
Your screenshot display a coupon code and a discount amount ; so there is a coupon with his discount value.
Regards,
I am sorry but I do not understand your question.
Your screenshot display a coupon code and a discount amount ; so there is a coupon with his discount value.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds