Discount on the first purchase
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 38.0 (linux))
Hello ,
1. How can I set up the shopping cart so that any newly registered Users will get a 70% discount on their first purchase?
I can deduct the coupon code price from the cart,but my problem is how can assign this to the newly registered users,
Dilum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can potentially restrict the discount/coupon to a usergroup, for example "registered" and then create a mass action to change the user group when the order status is changed to "confirmed".
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html
So before the mass action you have to create a Joomla user group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Thanks for replying,I will test it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
How can i choose a user group in discounts/coupons?
All i can see is this. joxi.ru/eAO0GLnueX0zro
I'm using Hikashop essential package,I think this feature is not included in the package.
So to use the access level option should I upgrade to Business Package.
Any other ways to do this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Restricting a discount/coupon to user groups is only possible with the Business edition of HikaShop. So it would require an upgrade of HikaShop since you're not using the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I created a mass action but the user group is not changing after the first purchase.
(I created a new registered user group 70% discount register )
What am I doing wrong here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please do not duplicate threads for the same question.
www.hikashop.com/forum/discount-coupon/8...-is-not-working.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I'm sorry for opening a new thread,but they are different questions.I didn't wanted to mix things up.
Sorry again.
Dilum
PS: The mass action works.
Thank you @nicolas @Jerome for the support. This is the best component. (y).
screen shots - mass action and discount
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
1. My client wants to give the discount to a one piece.(e.g.: #1 Black - $29.95 ), and he wants it for the first product in the cart.
Screenshot - (Clients old site joomshopping crap
)PS: 2. Also how can I apply the discount to the most expensive item of a certain type?
I really need the help,anyone know how to do this.
Dilum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can create a coupon ("new" button of the Orders>Discounts menu) and turn on the "Auto load in cart if possible" setting of the coupon so that it loads on the checkout automatically.
Then, you can enter the discount value you want ($15 for example) and restrict it to that product.
That coupon will apply to the whole order but since it has a fixed price, it won't matter whether you have the product once or ten times in the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Clients requirements changed so the Discount should be applied to the highest priced individual item. (apart from mousepacks)If there are multiples of the highest product item - discount should only apply to one of them.
Discount should be a % amount and we should be able to disallow some items from the discount.
Can we do this?
Dilum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can change the coupon value from a fixed amount to a percentage amount, but in that case, it will be a percentage of the sum of the price of all the products matching the categories/products restriction of the coupon.
You can't disallow some items from the discount. You can only do it the other way around and allow some items for the discount.
There is a third party extension called AWO Coupon awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon which integrates with HikaShop to handle advanced discounts/coupons. So if what you want to do is not possible with the coupon/discount system by default in HikaShop, you maybe want to contact this developer and see if what you want can be done with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dilum_tharaka
-
Topic Author
- Offline
The AWO Coupon works,best thing is that the hikashop integrate with AWO Coupn easily.I'm glad that I took this contract from the client.Best shopping cart I've used. But can't you add the features of the AWO Coupn to Hikashop?
Thanks again.
Dilum
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is on our Todo list
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.