- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Temporary discount from a landing page
11 years 1 month ago #210682
by ppetree
Temporary discount from a landing page was created by ppetree
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.themanpuzzle.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I'm running a banner ad on google. I've setup a landing page for that ad. All users who click on the ad go to the landing page and I want to offer something like 10% off or "free shipping" if they buy now.
Essentially on the landing page there will be a graphic that says "BUY NOW AND GET FREE SHIPPING" and when they click it takes them to the checkout process with the item in their cart.
How can I create this process / discount from a landing page?
Thanks,
Pete
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I'm running a banner ad on google. I've setup a landing page for that ad. All users who click on the ad go to the landing page and I want to offer something like 10% off or "free shipping" if they buy now.
Essentially on the landing page there will be a graphic that says "BUY NOW AND GET FREE SHIPPING" and when they click it takes them to the checkout process with the item in their cart.
How can I create this process / discount from a landing page?
Thanks,
Pete
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210710
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Temporary discount from a landing page
Hi,
In HikaShop you can generate "add to cart" link when editing a product.
The url can also redirect the user to the checkout.
But there is for the moment no support of the coupon code in the link
(See : hikashop.com/forum/discount-coupon/87027...ith-coupon-code.html )
That support will be added in the future with the new checkout system which is still under active development.
Regards,
In HikaShop you can generate "add to cart" link when editing a product.
The url can also redirect the user to the checkout.
But there is for the moment no support of the coupon code in the link
(See : hikashop.com/forum/discount-coupon/87027...ith-coupon-code.html )
That support will be added in the future with the new checkout system which is still under active development.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210801
by ppetree
Replied by ppetree on topic Temporary discount from a landing page
When can we expect this new upgrade?
This is a core feature and I'm surprised it's not already in the product... seems like such a simple thing... add a coupon to the url... I could have coupons for all sorts of different online marketing outlets and it lets me track sales by promotion, outlet, add campaign etc.
This is a core feature and I'm surprised it's not already in the product... seems like such a simple thing... add a coupon to the url... I could have coupons for all sorts of different online marketing outlets and it lets me track sales by promotion, outlet, add campaign etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #210805
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Temporary discount from a landing page
Hi,
It's already possible to have a link to add a coupon to the current cart. This however requires that you already have a cart, which won't be the case with what you want to do.
The new upgrade won't be available before several months are we have to redo the whole cart and checkout system and we are only half way through.
It's already possible to have a link to add a coupon to the current cart. This however requires that you already have a cart, which won't be the case with what you want to do.
The new upgrade won't be available before several months are we have to redo the whole cart and checkout system and we are only half way through.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds