- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Error coupon
10 years 10 months ago #221616
by cfi
Error coupon was created by cfi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
cfiscuola.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Good morning, I upgraded to the new version of hika, now I have a problem on the coupon. I have not changed anything but the couppn now work poorly. Apply the discount set for 2 also produced a product only cart. As Picture
This is the setting that worked correctly before the upgrade.
What happened? What should I change?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
Good morning, I upgraded to the new version of hika, now I have a problem on the coupon. I have not changed anything but the couppn now work poorly. Apply the discount set for 2 also produced a product only cart. As Picture
This is the setting that worked correctly before the upgrade.
What happened? What should I change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221629
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error coupon
Hi,
I'm not able to look at your issue as I'm not able to pass the registration screen. Could you provide a test account so that we can look at the issue ?
I'm not able to look at your issue as I'm not able to pass the registration screen. Could you provide a test account so that we can look at the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds