- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
Cart doesn't refresh in combination with coupon
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
Hi, I use automatic loaded (discount) coupons.
When I add a product in the basket, I need to refresh the browser (F5) or navigate to another page before I can see the discount (coupon) in the basket.
I have "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option to YES
What can I do to get the coupon visible immediately (without F5/refresh)
regards
Suzanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't see how you can do that. I guess with some complex code modifications in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php it might be possible.
What if you turn off that AJAX option ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
I do not have the ajax option on.
I'm on Hostmonster vps and thought they might have done something last night, but now another user is having the issue. strange.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
I have the latest version of Hika Business, I downloaded and reinstalled this morning to make sure it wasn't a corrupt file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't get error messages, it's because of your Joomla template:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- screenshot of the settings of the coupon
- screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
- link to the website
- steps to reproduce the issue on the website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
turning off Ajax doesn't solve the problem.
You need some sort of a refresh (F5 or navigate somewhere else) after placing the first article. So, this is only needed once. You don't have to refresh after the second and following products. This is strange, isn't it?
It's apparently only an issue between the first and the second product.
Can you please help me to solve this? My webshop opens this week and all my customers are 'rewarded' with such a coupon. It's very confusing for the customers that it needs a refresh to become visible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As Nicolas asked, please give us more informations like:
- screenshot of the settings of the coupon
- screenshot of the settings of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.
- link to the website
- steps to reproduce the issue on the website
We tried to reproduce the issue on our end and everything is working as expected.
Do you have any cache enabled ? If it is you have to disable it and clear it. (joomla settings, cache plugin ,template cache, etc)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I send username + password thru contactform.
Attached the screenshots
1) see word document
2) also in the word document, but since my coupons are "automatically loaded" there's no coupon-code-step in the checkout (there's no purpose for this)
3) in the word document with username password of a testuser
4) in the word document
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The given credentials don't seem to be working, please have a look at that.
I reproduced your settings on my local and everything is working as expected.
Are you sure that you don't have a plugin which could cause a cache or another issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
i've made a mistake.
i thought the problem only happens once, but it happens each time, so it's much worse than i thought.
After each product you need to press F5 or do something to refresh the cart.
I've send you the credentials again
please have a look
cache is totally switched off, there's nothing caching
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I switch off "use ajax when possible..." it works but... this results in a annoying habit.
After each product placed in basket it starts the checkout proces and ignores the "stay on page but show popup" setting.
I do want this setting, so stay on page and show popup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
can you email me the username and password that you've tried? The credentials are quite straight forward so can't imagine that you've made a typo there.
And please do not finish an order, the shop is in production.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I sent you a private message with tested credentials, thanks to answer in this topic when you have send new backend access references.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.