- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Buy 2 Products and the shop offer you 1 product
10 years 6 months ago #233511
by radisnoir
Buy 2 Products and the shop offer you 1 product was created by radisnoir
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I don't have bugs, everything is working like a charm,
I'am using the latest Business version of hikashop.
I want to know if it's possible to when customer buy 2 products, the shop will offer 1 product as gift !
I searched during days inside hikashop but i do not found anything.
Can you help please ?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I don't have bugs, everything is working like a charm,
I'am using the latest Business version of hikashop.
I want to know if it's possible to when customer buy 2 products, the shop will offer 1 product as gift !
I searched during days inside hikashop but i do not found anything.
Can you help please ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233513
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Buy 2 Products and the shop offer you 1 product
Hi,
There is no system to do that.
It would require to modify the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views, sum the quantity of all the products in the cart and if it's above 2, display a message to say that that one product will be offered.
There is no system to do that.
It would require to modify the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views, sum the quantity of all the products in the cart and if it's above 2, display a message to say that that one product will be offered.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds