- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Discount based on the same product
10 years 6 months ago #233600
by Bibok
Discount based on the same product was created by Bibok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
Hello everybody.
I want to make a special discount on our shop. The idea is: I want to give the customer a 20% of discount if they buys at least 10 items of the same product.
But at the time the only option I found is to make at least one coupon per product...
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
Hello everybody.
I want to make a special discount on our shop. The idea is: I want to give the customer a 20% of discount if they buys at least 10 items of the same product.
But at the time the only option I found is to make at least one coupon per product...
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233617
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Discount based on the same product
Hello,
You haven't options like this to automatically propose a 20% of coupon to some customer...But there is two solutions or even three, to get what you want :
1 °) Use AwoCoupon that I think several option to process some coupon and I believe an access coupon link to user orders.
2 °) Contact one of our partners to develop a new feature from HikaShop, here
Sorry for this answer.
Regards,
You haven't options like this to automatically propose a 20% of coupon to some customer...But there is two solutions or even three, to get what you want :
1 °) Use AwoCoupon that I think several option to process some coupon and I believe an access coupon link to user orders.
2 °) Contact one of our partners to develop a new feature from HikaShop, here
Sorry for this answer.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds