Skip to main content

automatic coupons

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235885 by UserB
automatic coupons was created by UserB
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5

Hi, I need to sell coupons. So far, I'm doing it manually :
THe user is buying a product "-15€"
I'm creating a coupon, send it
the user is using it on the shop.
OK
I need to automate the whole process:
The user is buying the coupon / product (-15€)
He recieves a notification and the coupon itself.
He uses it
OK goodbye.

I just don't know how to treat the subject, been looking into HikaSerial (but is it the right plug in?) or is there a simple way to achieve it in Hikashop?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by UserB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #235895 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic automatic coupons
Hi,

Yes, HikaSerial is the right component for such thing.
Using the "coupon generator", you can create automatically a coupon which will have a specific price or a dynamic price (the price of the product or a percentage of it).
Only once the order is confirmed, the user will receive the coupon code in the confirmation email ; and it's also possible to send that coupon thanks to an attached image in the email.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ugins-coupongen.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum