- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Discount on excl. vat only for resellers?
10 years 5 months ago #236802
by leonardy
Discount on excl. vat only for resellers? was created by leonardy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I just want to know if it's possible to have a discount to be added on the excl. vat price for some user groups (resellers) and same discount added on the incl. vat price for regular customers? Right now I can only find one setting for this and that is before vat or after vat. I can't choose different methods for different user groups.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
I just want to know if it's possible to have a discount to be added on the excl. vat price for some user groups (resellers) and same discount added on the incl. vat price for regular customers? Right now I can only find one setting for this and that is before vat or after vat. I can't choose different methods for different user groups.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236861
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount on excl. vat only for resellers?
Hi,
It's not possible with the same discount.
But you could do it with two discounts by adapting the discount percentage/value of each discount to take into account the taxes or not and configuring the "access level" of the discount so that each one apply to the corresponding user groups.
It's not possible with the same discount.
But you could do it with two discounts by adapting the discount percentage/value of each discount to take into account the taxes or not and configuring the "access level" of the discount so that each one apply to the corresponding user groups.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds