- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Restrict discount to registered users only
10 years 3 months ago #243034
by SamOB
Restrict discount to registered users only was created by SamOB
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
openbackyards.com.au/index.php/en/obshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.34
Hi,
We are wanting to kick of a sale on all of our items for our members in the next few days. When I restrict the discount to registered users only, it does not display but if I make it public, it displays and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.
Would really appreciate some help.
Thanks, Sam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.34
Hi,
We are wanting to kick of a sale on all of our items for our members in the next few days. When I restrict the discount to registered users only, it does not display but if I make it public, it displays and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.
Would really appreciate some help.
Thanks, Sam
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243053
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Restrict discount to registered users only
Hi,
If you set a discount only for registered users, you will see the discount only after you login with a user account which is attached to that user group.
So either you're not logged in, or you're logged in with a user account that isn't attached to the user group you selected in your discount.
If you set a discount only for registered users, you will see the discount only after you login with a user account which is attached to that user group.
So either you're not logged in, or you're logged in with a user account that isn't attached to the user group you selected in your discount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds