- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
I need help with coupons
10 years 2 weeks ago #249889
by m.verjaal
I need help with coupons was created by m.verjaal
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
Hello, we want to give our customers vouchers so that they can order special products without shipping costs. The amount already includes the shipping costs, so that should actually come out a zero-sum. But the price of the shipping costs will still be displayed and charged to the customer.
Another delivery service I would not choose to have, because this would be visible for each customer in the frontend.
Many thanks for your help.
Hello, we want to give our customers vouchers so that they can order special products without shipping costs. The amount already includes the shipping costs, so that should actually come out a zero-sum. But the price of the shipping costs will still be displayed and charged to the customer.
Another delivery service I would not choose to have, because this would be visible for each customer in the frontend.
Many thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need help with coupons
Hi,
I think that this would require the use of AWO Coupon which has specific options for voucher coupons, unlike the default coupon system in HikaShop:
awodev.com/products
I think that this would require the use of AWO Coupon which has specific options for voucher coupons, unlike the default coupon system in HikaShop:
awodev.com/products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds