- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon code not working at all.
- Raptortitanium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #252695
by Raptortitanium
Coupon code not working at all. was created by Raptortitanium
Hi all
I am trying to get this coupon code to work and cannot figure out why this keeps throwing up the error "code1234: The coupon you entered is not valid". I have attached screenshots on my findings.
I am trying to get this coupon code to work and cannot figure out why this keeps throwing up the error "code1234: The coupon you entered is not valid". I have attached screenshots on my findings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Raptortitanium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252735
by Raptortitanium
Replied by Raptortitanium on topic Coupon code not working at all.
Bump
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252777
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon code not working at all.
Hi,
There are two options I can see:
- The code you entered in the checkout is not exactly the one you have in the settings of the coupon. For example, if you have a space at the end of the code... So please double check on that.
- You have a third party extension/plugin implementing the triggers onBeforeCouponLoad or onBeforeCouponCheck and messing with the coupon system of HikaShop in some way. Please check that it's not the case or deactivate the said extension and see if that helps. If it does, you'll have to contact the support of that extension.
Please don't bump messages unless you waited more than 24h. Otherwise, you'll have to wait even more.
There are two options I can see:
- The code you entered in the checkout is not exactly the one you have in the settings of the coupon. For example, if you have a space at the end of the code... So please double check on that.
- You have a third party extension/plugin implementing the triggers onBeforeCouponLoad or onBeforeCouponCheck and messing with the coupon system of HikaShop in some way. Please check that it's not the case or deactivate the said extension and see if that helps. If it does, you'll have to contact the support of that extension.
Please don't bump messages unless you waited more than 24h. Otherwise, you'll have to wait even more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raptortitanium
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Raptortitanium
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #252788
by Raptortitanium
Replied by Raptortitanium on topic Coupon code not working at all.
Brilliant! I found an extension that was running the coupons but out of date, I simply removed the extension and this solved the problem.Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds