- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
9 years 6 months ago #265994
by coralie
Hi,
I have one product at 60€.
On checkout, i add coupon code on my product to add -25%. So my product price is 45€ now.
But I have a reduction on this product (-10€) so product price is 50€ [strike] 60€[/strike]
With coupon code, I want tot pay 45€ but now, i pay 50€-25% => 37.5€
Can you help me to modifie calculate.
Product price without reduction - coupon code.
Thank you
I have one product at 60€.
On checkout, i add coupon code on my product to add -25%. So my product price is 45€ now.
But I have a reduction on this product (-10€) so product price is 50€ [strike] 60€[/strike]
With coupon code, I want tot pay 45€ but now, i pay 50€-25% => 37.5€
Can you help me to modifie calculate.
Product price without reduction - coupon code.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265997
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
Hi,
You can use the setting "Coupon handling of discounted products" of your coupon to adapt how the coupon value should be calculated when the product has a discount.
You can use the setting "Coupon handling of discounted products" of your coupon to adapt how the coupon value should be calculated when the product has a discount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266045
by coralie
Replied by coralie on topic Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
Thank you, I had tried the 3 options and the calculations did not give me 45 €.
I have these options:
-standard behavior
- ignore discount product
- override discount product
If I choose Override, Hikashop calculate :
discount -10€ : 50€ [strike]60€[/strike]
coupon -25% : 2.5€ = 60€ - 50€
I want : 60€ - 25% = 45€
I have these options:
-standard behavior
- ignore discount product
- override discount product
If I choose Override, Hikashop calculate :
discount -10€ : 50€ [strike]60€[/strike]
coupon -25% : 2.5€ = 60€ - 50€
I want : 60€ - 25% = 45€
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by coralie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266191
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
Hi,
Please provide the configuration of your coupon.
I suppose that your product have some taxes, so the price "60€" is with taxes.
It would be interesting to know what is the "tax category" used for your products.
Regards,
Please provide the configuration of your coupon.
I suppose that your product have some taxes, so the price "60€" is with taxes.
It would be interesting to know what is the "tax category" used for your products.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266233
by coralie
Replied by coralie on topic Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
If you want I give you my admin code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266430
by coralie
Replied by coralie on topic Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
Hy,It's very important can you help me please ? the calculate is wrong!
I use Tax : Default tax category ...
I use Tax : Default tax category ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266467
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Coupon code calculate on base price ( before add Reduction)
Hello,
Because your product already have a discount and your coupon is using the "override", it should just generate a coupon for the difference between the product discount and the final coupon discount.
That feature/algorithm was provided by a third party and was integrated into HikaShop some time ago.
Unfortunately, that code is not something we have a full knowledge of and it looks like there is an issue because your coupon is twice the value it should be.
Please understand that it will need some time for our team to reproduce, analyze and fix the issue ; and we cannot do that during the week end (we are human, we also need some rest !)
Regards,
Because your product already have a discount and your coupon is using the "override", it should just generate a coupon for the difference between the product discount and the final coupon discount.
That feature/algorithm was provided by a third party and was integrated into HikaShop some time ago.
Unfortunately, that code is not something we have a full knowledge of and it looks like there is an issue because your coupon is twice the value it should be.
Please understand that it will need some time for our team to reproduce, analyze and fix the issue ; and we cannot do that during the week end (we are human, we also need some rest !)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds