- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple product discount for additional items
9 years 3 months ago #271515
by elipsis
Multiple product discount for additional items was created by elipsis
Hello,
I need help with configuration if it's possible in Hikashop.
My website sells a report for $50. Additional reports are $40. I need to keep the 1st report at $50, and the additional reports at $40.
As an example if a customer orders 3 reports, the price should be $50+$40+$40 = $130
So far the settings I tried apply the discount to all items, so I get $40+$40+$40 = $120
Thanks.
I need help with configuration if it's possible in Hikashop.
My website sells a report for $50. Additional reports are $40. I need to keep the 1st report at $50, and the additional reports at $40.
As an example if a customer orders 3 reports, the price should be $50+$40+$40 = $130
So far the settings I tried apply the discount to all items, so I get $40+$40+$40 = $120
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple product discount for additional items
Hi,
I see two ways to do it:
1. You could keep all the prices to 40, and add either a coupon with a flat amount of -10 and have its "auto load in cart if possible" setting activated, or configure your payment methods or your shipping methods with a $10 extra price to add to the overall.
2. You could change the prices to 50, and have a similar coupons with a flat value of 10 and a minimum quantity of 2, another one with a flat value of 20 and a minimum quantity of 3, etc. The system would then switch the coupons automatically on the cart based on the number of products in the cart.
Option 1 is easier to setup.
I see two ways to do it:
1. You could keep all the prices to 40, and add either a coupon with a flat amount of -10 and have its "auto load in cart if possible" setting activated, or configure your payment methods or your shipping methods with a $10 extra price to add to the overall.
2. You could change the prices to 50, and have a similar coupons with a flat value of 10 and a minimum quantity of 2, another one with a flat value of 20 and a minimum quantity of 3, etc. The system would then switch the coupons automatically on the cart based on the number of products in the cart.
Option 1 is easier to setup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elipsis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271996
by elipsis
Replied by elipsis on topic Multiple product discount for additional items
I used option 2, that worked out great. Too bad you don't have something automated for this. I would like to request such a feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple product discount for additional items
Hi,
I would recommend checking AWO Coupon:
awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
It is a coupon system which is integrated with HikaShop.
It has much more advanced settings for coupons allowing you to do more complex things than what you can do by default with HikaShop.
I would recommend checking AWO Coupon:
awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon
It is a coupon system which is integrated with HikaShop.
It has much more advanced settings for coupons allowing you to do more complex things than what you can do by default with HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elipsis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272263
by elipsis
Replied by elipsis on topic Multiple product discount for additional items
I'll keep that extension in mind, but for now the built-in feature works perfectly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds