Different discounts showed in category view and in product view
- cesarlab69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272333
by cesarlab69
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://xn--ibaez-qta.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
I have two discounts:
1.- 30% for all categories
2.- 40% for two products
In the category view it shows the 30% discount in all products included the two products what have 45% .
I need in the category view show this 45% for this two products. It's possible?
I think before the update of HK 3.1.1 this shows the way I want
Category:
ibañez.net/cable-textil/cables-de-colores.html
Product:
ibañez.net/cable-textil/cables-de-colore...le-textil-color.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
I have two discounts:
1.- 30% for all categories
2.- 40% for two products
In the category view it shows the 30% discount in all products included the two products what have 45% .
I need in the category view show this 45% for this two products. It's possible?
I think before the update of HK 3.1.1 this shows the way I want
Category:
ibañez.net/cable-textil/cables-de-colores.html
Product:
ibañez.net/cable-textil/cables-de-colore...le-textil-color.html
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272396
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Different discounts showed in category view and in product view
Hello,
This behavior seems strange for us too, maybe there something in your discount configuration ?...
For check this point, can you provide screenshot of your 2 discount configuration page ?
Other point, check that you don't apply your discount on "too high parent categories" and so some product have the 2 discounts are applied... Just a guess.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
This behavior seems strange for us too, maybe there something in your discount configuration ?...
For check this point, can you provide screenshot of your 2 discount configuration page ?
Other point, check that you don't apply your discount on "too high parent categories" and so some product have the 2 discounts are applied... Just a guess.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cesarlab69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #273228
by cesarlab69
Replied by cesarlab69 on topic Different discounts showed in category view and in product view
Hi , this is my discount configuration. I apply a general discount of 30% for all categories and after I appy a specific discount to a product of 45%. before the last upgrade it works fine.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different discounts showed in category view and in product view
Hi,
I think I found the problem. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add a patch for that.
I think I found the problem. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add a patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cesarlab69
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 2 months ago #273321
by cesarlab69
Replied by cesarlab69 on topic Different discounts showed in category view and in product view
Thanks very much, now works fine!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds