- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How to show "old price" and "new price" on a discounted product?
8 years 11 months ago #279931
by Naujoël
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I created a discount but I can not get it to be displayed in the order.
I tried the coupon and it works fine, however I can not configure the discounts to be displayed on the order.
Also, I would like the product description to show the old price and the new price.
I am sure that I have forgotten something, but I have also looked for information and not encounter.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I created a discount but I can not get it to be displayed in the order.
I tried the coupon and it works fine, however I can not configure the discounts to be displayed on the order.
Also, I would like the product description to show the old price and the new price.
I am sure that I have forgotten something, but I have also looked for information and not encounter.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #279950
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How to show "old price" and "new price" on a discounted product?
Hello,
You have an option in your Main Configuration HikaShop, follow these step :
- Go to Components => HikaShop => Configuration
- In Display tab, go to Default Parameters For Products part
- Find the option Show discounted price and set it on "Display the price before the discount is applied"
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
You have an option in your Main Configuration HikaShop, follow these step :
- Go to Components => HikaShop => Configuration
- In Display tab, go to Default Parameters For Products part
- Find the option Show discounted price and set it on "Display the price before the discount is applied"
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds