- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 3
Coupon validity
7 years 6 months ago #305363
by snevgi
Coupon validity was created by snevgi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pixelsandstrokes.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How to question- not an error
Hi,
I have been trying to set up my acymailing newsletter and wanted to offer discount if guest/registered user signs up for my newsletter. The question is how do I set it up so it is valid for say (for example) only 3 months from the date of signing up to my newsletter. I can see that there is a start date and end date, but I don't think that helps me achieve that. I am using hikashop-acymailing (v5.10.7) plugin to achieve this. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How to question- not an error
Hi,
I have been trying to set up my acymailing newsletter and wanted to offer discount if guest/registered user signs up for my newsletter. The question is how do I set it up so it is valid for say (for example) only 3 months from the date of signing up to my newsletter. I can see that there is a start date and end date, but I don't think that helps me achieve that. I am using hikashop-acymailing (v5.10.7) plugin to achieve this. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305378
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon validity
Hi,
I don't see a way to do that with what there is now in the integration with AcyMailing. That would require adding some new setting to be able to add a period from the sending time of the email to the integration plugin.
I don't see a way to do that with what there is now in the integration with AcyMailing. That would require adding some new setting to be able to add a period from the sending time of the email to the integration plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305391
by snevgi
Replied by snevgi on topic Coupon validity
Hopefully this is something that you might be able to add to it in one of your future updates. Perhaps for the Acymailing V6 plugin system! I saw that something similar (on one of your documentation online) was available for Hikaserial - discount validity setting in plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 6 months ago #305403
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon validity
We'll look at adding that in the future. Thanks for your feedback.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds