- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Change productprice view with / without tax
- antoinettedejongh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #16017
by antoinettedejongh
Change productprice view with / without tax was created by antoinettedejongh
I might be asking for something really simple, but I can't find a solution anywhere..
The productprice is looking like this:
€ 214,20 (€ 180,00 before VAT)
But I want it to be like this:
€ 180,00
(€ 180,00 after VAT) // This in a different CSS Style
How do I do this?
The productprice is looking like this:
€ 214,20 (€ 180,00 before VAT)
But I want it to be like this:
€ 180,00
(€ 180,00 after VAT) // This in a different CSS Style
How do I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change productprice view with / without tax
You can go in the languages tab of the configuration in order to override the strings used at that place and add the HTML you need :
PRICE_BEGINNING=""
PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG=" ("
PRICE_AFTER_ORIG=") "
PRICE_DISCOUNT_START=""
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=""
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" ("
PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" excl VAT) "
PRICE_END=""
PRICE_BEGINNING=""
PRICE_BEFORE_ORIG=" ("
PRICE_AFTER_ORIG=") "
PRICE_DISCOUNT_START=""
PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=""
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" ("
PRICE_AFTER_TAX=" excl VAT) "
PRICE_END=""
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- antoinettedejongh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #16079
by antoinettedejongh
Replied by antoinettedejongh on topic Re: Change productprice view with / without tax
Thanks for the reply.
I don't think I want to edit these strings, I just want to change the order in which Hikashop shows the price. I want the price excl tax ahead of the price with tax. After that I want to change the css-styles of both, so that the price with tax is not bold anymore..
I hope it's more clear now.
I don't think I want to edit these strings, I just want to change the order in which Hikashop shows the price. I want the price excl tax ahead of the price with tax. After that I want to change the css-styles of both, so that the price with tax is not bold anymore..
I hope it's more clear now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change productprice view with / without tax
If you want to reverse the order, you will have to edit the code of the files listing_price via the menu Display->Views. You'll have to know PHP for that.
The CSS can be edited via the interface in the tab display of the configuration. You will just ave to remove one line there to remove the bold:
span.hikashop_product_price_full{
font-weight:bold;
display:block;
margin-bottom:5px;
}
The CSS can be edited via the interface in the tab display of the configuration. You will just ave to remove one line there to remove the bold:
span.hikashop_product_price_full{
font-weight:bold;
display:block;
margin-bottom:5px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds