- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
sales .cvs file import
14 years 11 months ago #28866
by jade
sales .cvs file import was created by jade
Hi,
I found the sales record can be exported as a .csv file on the sales page.
Please advise how to import the .csv file back to the sales page?
Thanks!
I found the sales record can be exported as a .csv file on the sales page.
Please advise how to import the .csv file back to the sales page?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sales .cvs file import
That's not possible.
Sales can only be exported.
Sales can only be exported.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28956
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: sales .cvs file import
Hi,
So, what is the main function of the sales .cvs export for?
Any software can apply for this file like a normal readable table?
Because when I open it by excel is display like:
product_id;"product_parent_id";................
(even I open it in WINCVS, is the same)
Regs.,
Jade
So, what is the main function of the sales .cvs export for?
Any software can apply for this file like a normal readable table?
Because when I open it by excel is display like:
product_id;"product_parent_id";................
(even I open it in WINCVS, is the same)
Regs.,
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: sales .cvs file import
Well, that's because you need to configure them to handle the semi colon as a separator. Alternatively, you can change that in the HikaShop configuration so that HikaShop exports the CSV files with comma as the separator.
Then, when you import the CSV in Excel, you will have the data in columns as expected.
Then, when you import the CSV in Excel, you will have the data in columns as expected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds