Skip to main content

plugin community builder

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87813 by ces
plugin community builder was created by ces



Bonjour,

Le plugin community builder ne semble pas fonctionner

j'utilise la derniere version de comunity builder et la derniere version de hikashop pro
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88259 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic plugin community builder
Bonjour,

Le plugin fonctionne correctement de notre coté avec la dernière version de CB (testé à l'instant).

Notez qu'il ne s'affiche qu'a partir du moment où vous avez passé au moins une commande via HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101508 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
Ok, from what I understand, is that there needs to be an order placed for the Plugin to show up. I'm in the testing phase, so I can't really place an order (but I need to test the plugin). How do I do this? Is there some order status config I need to change, in order to fool the system into thinking that an order has been placed for a user?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101510 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic plugin community builder
You can create orders via the backend if you want and then delete them there too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101515 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
I created an order, and set it to confirmed, and selected the user, however the enabled CB Hika tab does not show up when I log in as that user. The plugin is enabled and the tab is enabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101517 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
Ok. Now I'm getting this message when I try to go to CB Profile:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadUser() in /home/cul/public_html/home/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_hikashopcbplugin/hikashop.php on line 42

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101520 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
This is the php line that it's failing on in that file:

$filters = array('a.order_user_id='.hikashop_loadUser());

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101527 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
Whenever I disable the plugin I am able to go to the CB Profile page. Whenever it's enabled, I get this error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101720 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic plugin community builder
That is not possible that the function hikashop_loadUser is missing. Or it means that you don't have HikaShop installed or loaded...
But HikaShop is loaded at the begining of the plugin like that:
if(!@include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')){

Maybe it coems from the DS missing on your end.

I've uploaded a new version of the plugin, download it and install it on your website. That might help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: goloon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101722 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
I just downloaded the plugin again and reinstalled it (that is all I did) and now it works perfect. Thanks Nicolas, you're awesome.

P.S. Maybe a feature request: Display different order tabs and base them on Categories? That way a user can review their order history in a specific category (e.g. previous subscriptions, or previous events attended [assuming they are different categories]).
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by goloon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101724 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic plugin community builder
That is not practical.
What if the user order several products from different categories in the same order ? You display the order for all the categories ?
What if you have several hundred of categories ? You display several hundred of tabs (not possible technically) ?

It might work if you have only a handful of categories and that the usrs only purchase products once at a time, but it's not something that we could do by default in the plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101744 by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic plugin community builder
Yes, you are right. Here is my problem; I will be selling subscriptions to classes/programs etc. and want the user to be able to see which classes/programs they have purchased (and was apart of) in the past.

I forgot that the order history displays the entire order with many products in it. Will have to find a different way for the user to manage and review their purchased subscriptions. I'm currently researching Akeeba as a way to do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum