- Posts: 86246
- Thank you received: 14235
Testing Notifications
15 years 6 months ago #11784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Testing Notifications
Could you activate the debug mode of your payment plugin and try again. Then, via FTP, retrieve the payment log file (the location is indicated in the option "Payment log file", under the tab files of the configuration) and upload it in your next post ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11858
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Testing Notifications
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11866
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Testing Notifications
Hi Nicolas,
I've just tested this again with the same result. No emails are generated, and no log file is generated.
Is there any chance you could access the back end and have a look?
I've just tested this again with the same result. No emails are generated, and no log file is generated.
Is there any chance you could access the back end and have a look?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Testing Notifications
Yes. Send us a back end access and a FTP access to your website and we'll look at all that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11901
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Testing Notifications
I have emailed you the access details to the back end admin site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11934
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Testing Notifications
I've changed a bit the code of the email and I added the two lines below so that the customer information is loaded, so that the system can pick up the email address automatically. That seems to have fixed the problem.
$userCl = hikashop::get('class.user');
$data->customer = $userCl->get($data->order_user_id);
$userCl = hikashop::get('class.user');
$data->customer = $userCl->get($data->order_user_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #11991
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: Testing Notifications
AMAZING!
I can't thank you enough! Brilliant product, and even better support!
jac
I can't thank you enough! Brilliant product, and even better support!
jac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds