- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 1
suspicion de malware
- rottenberg
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #159896
by rottenberg
suspicion de malware was created by rottenberg
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
j3.naouri-market.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version --
.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
bonjour,
Je viens de faire un contrôle de mon site avec RS Firewall (version 57 - dernière version en cours) .
Le composant a détecté 2 fichier susceptibles d'être des malwares :
Pouvez vous me dire ce qu'il en est.
par avance merci
meilleures salutations
Michel ROTTENBERG
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version --
.3.1-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
bonjour,
Je viens de faire un contrôle de mon site avec RS Firewall (version 57 - dernière version en cours) .
Le composant a détecté 2 fichier susceptibles d'être des malwares :
plugins/hikashoppayment/epay/epay_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion ssl.ditonlinebetalingssystem.dk/integration/ewindow/paymentwindow.js" charset="UTF-8
administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_epay/epay_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion ssl.ditonlinebetalingssystem.dk/integration/ewindow/paymentwindow.js" charset="UTF-8
Pouvez vous me dire ce qu'il en est.
par avance merci
meilleures salutations
Michel ROTTENBERG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159901
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic suspicion de malware
Bonjour,
Il s'agit de la librairie JS utilisée par epay.
Si vous n'utilisez pas le plugin de paiement "epay", la page ne sera jamais affichée et le javascript ne sera jamais chargé.
Cordialement,
Il s'agit de la librairie JS utilisée par epay.
Si vous n'utilisez pas le plugin de paiement "epay", la page ne sera jamais affichée et le javascript ne sera jamais chargé.
Cordialement,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rottenberg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161128
by borjalm
Replied by borjalm on topic suspicion de malware
Hi,
Just for your information.
I am also getting the same message :
Scanning your files for common malware We've found a total of 4 malware scripts inside your files. Please review them manually as the scan might have detected false alerts.
plugins/hikashoppayment/epay/epay_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion ssl.ditonlinebetalingssystem.dk/integration/ewindow/paymentwindow.js" charset="UTF-8
plugins/hikashoppayment/paypaladaptive/paypaladaptive_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion www.paypalobjects.com/js/external/dg.js
administrator/components/com_hikamarket/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_paypaladaptive/paypaladaptive_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion www.paypalobjects.com/js/external/dg.js
administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_epay/epay_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion ssl.ditonlinebetalingssystem.dk/integration/ewindow/paymentwindow.js" charset="UTF-8
In my case, I will disable epay in Joomla and if I ever need to use I will consider buying the epay extensions from their site.
Regards,
Borja
Just for your information.
I am also getting the same message :
Scanning your files for common malware We've found a total of 4 malware scripts inside your files. Please review them manually as the scan might have detected false alerts.
plugins/hikashoppayment/epay/epay_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion ssl.ditonlinebetalingssystem.dk/integration/ewindow/paymentwindow.js" charset="UTF-8
plugins/hikashoppayment/paypaladaptive/paypaladaptive_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion www.paypalobjects.com/js/external/dg.js
administrator/components/com_hikamarket/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_paypaladaptive/paypaladaptive_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion www.paypalobjects.com/js/external/dg.js
administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_epay/epay_end.php Suspicious JS inclusion ssl.ditonlinebetalingssystem.dk/integration/ewindow/paymentwindow.js" charset="UTF-8
In my case, I will disable epay in Joomla and if I ever need to use I will consider buying the epay extensions from their site.
Regards,
Borja
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #161137
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic suspicion de malware
Hello Borja,
I just added it on our TODO list so that we won't forget to review them.
I just added it on our TODO list so that we won't forget to review them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds