- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 3
Intégration Mondial Relay
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #301180
by anoma3
Replied by anoma3 on topic Intégration Mondial Relay
Hello I activated your account with the email adress
removed by a moderator
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #301204
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Intégration Mondial Relay
Hello,
Ok I see the issue, but unfortunately you use an old plugin (free but that we don't support anymore) with a recent HikaShop Workflow, plus you display lots of different element on this page AND I guess you use a custom in order to remove it, and I see it works but going back to Mondial realy window won't work.
I can only invite you to consider this solution in our Marketplace that will fit your selection/display needs.
Regards
Ok I see the issue, but unfortunately you use an old plugin (free but that we don't support anymore) with a recent HikaShop Workflow, plus you display lots of different element on this page AND I guess you use a custom in order to remove it, and I see it works but going back to Mondial realy window won't work.
I can only invite you to consider this solution in our Marketplace that will fit your selection/display needs.
Regards
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds